Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Sweet Baby card using Unity itty bitty!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share this Baby Card that I did for a friends daughter who just had a Baby Girl!
I thought this itty bitty by Unity was the perfect image,a Baby Carriage! It is called "Delight in the Little Things" and you can find it here! The sentiment here is also Unity.

 I used distress ink from Ranger (vintage photo) and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The card stock is from GinaK, ribbon from my stash and from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store, the flowers are from Wild Orchid! Love their flowers!

The layers were cut with the large and Grand Labels from Nestabilities,and then popped up with pop dots, or in this case squares! LOL

I did the inside of this card with the flowers from wild orchid and the leaves are done with a punch from Marvy Uchida. I just love the sentiment, babies are such a Blessings! This sentiment is from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamps. She has wonderful verses of Scripture and Inspiration. And you can buy them unmounted which does save a little money! ;)

I also wanted to show you how I used one of the tags that I blogged about in my last post. Just a little something for my Girlfriend! Some yummy avocados from our tree are inside the bag! :)
I just used a background stamp that I had from Hot Potatoes Stamps! It is a nice large stamp, and this is the company that I use when doing heat embossing on velvet. The stamps are made to withstand the heat of the iron.

Well I hope you like what I have done here today,and maybe inspired some creativity along the way!?
Hope you can get some crafty time in today! I do have a Masculine Birthday card to share with you,but I will wait and show you tomorrow! ;)

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous Mary. all the pretty layers and the fabulous little flowers are just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for using one of my stamps :) It's just lovely in there! ><>

    ReplyDelete