Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, January 13, 2012

We are FINALLY LIVE!! and 39% OFF SALE!!

Hi Everyone!

Well I guess I had jumped the gun a little with the announcement last week! BUT we are now live! AND we have an even better SALE! Angela (the owner extraordinaire) of Unity Stamps decided to do a 39% OFF SALE to celebrate her 39th BIRTHDAY!
So what that means is that the ENTIRE UNITY website INCLUDING {ippity} is on sale for 39%OFF!! What a fantastic deal!! Don't you think???
All you have to do is click on your favorite {ippity} chick's picture (which I hope will be me! ;)  ) and you can order the {ippity} stamp sets and singles directly from the site.
Once they notify me of your purchase you will still receive the FREE paper pack and the little extras that you always have received from me in the past!


So go ahead and check out the {ippity} chicks page,and click on my picture,and shop to your heart's content from Unity OR {ippity}! And ENJOY 39% OFF your entire order!!

Have a great weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment