Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, January 16, 2012

We're Better Together! And SALE EXTENDED!!

Hi Everybody!

Hope you had a great weekend! Has anyone checked out the New {ippity} Sale Page on the Unity website?? And the 39% OFF sale?? It has been extended until this Friday! Just remember the code ANG39 and you will receive 39% off your order of {ippity} AND Unity! How cool is that!?

Today I have a card to share with you from the NEW January Release from {ippity}!
The set I have used is "We're Better Together".

 I think that you could use this for either a Anniversary or Valentine's Day card, or just a little pick me up for someone! A girlfriend or a spouse!
I used a dp 6x6 paper pad from MME,lime twist - Fly a Kite,spellbinders long rectangle nestabilities,copics and glitter pen to color the images,and glossy accents on the hearts. I also added some red hearts from hero arts that have been in my stash for quite awhile! The card stock is from GinaK.

This set is available now on the Unity website, just click on my picture when it asks you to "pick a chick"!

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you like it!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love those bees and your fabby card design!

    ReplyDelete