Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Masculine Birthday Card!

Hi Everyone!

Well I don't know about all of you,but I most of the time have a hard time with Masculine cards.
I guess when I can't add bling and flowers I don't know what to do! lol

However, when I bought this stamp from Unity it made this card quite easy! Especially because my Brother is a big Jeep guy! So I thought this would be perfect for him!

I did paper piece the jeep to give it a little dimension and used glossy accents to give the illusion of glass on the windshield. The craft paper is from GinaK,the dp is from a 6x6 pad of MME,twine from i {heart} papers,and the buttons are doodlebug designs that i was able to get on one of those deal of the day sites! ;)

I hope you like it!
Thank you for stopping by,I really appreciate it!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous masculine card! Great glass touch on the windshield!

    ReplyDelete