Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year and A New {ippity}!

Hi Everyone!
Well,it has certainly been awhile since I have posted!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

I have so many things that I need to tell you and All of them are EXCITING!!

I will share just 2 of them today:

FIRST: Today is the First Release of the New Year!
We are releasing 5 New itty bitties!
These are so adorable! I know I say that a lot,haha...but I really mean it each time!!
Each of these kits is just $6.00each!! But make sure you read to the end of the post to find out about a REALLY Big Special!! :D





Aren't these great! Our Unity Artistas are really some of the best designers out there! In my honest opinion anyway!!

The SECOND BIG and Exciting piece of NEWS is that:
Beginning TODAY, you can NOW ORDER your {ippity} from the Unity Website!! (of course you can still order thru me as well) The great thing about ordering it from the Unity website is that you can now order {ippity} right along with your Unity orders!! YAY!
All you need to do is click on my picture from the list of the {ippity} chicks and you will still receive all the little extras that you always have from me! Those items will ship directly from me so they won't be in your order,but they will come.
If you decide to order from me directly nothing will change,you still e-mail me your order. But if you have Unity stamps that you would like to order and would also like to include some {ippity} as well just order directly from the site.
The nice thing about that as well is that if Unity is running a sale you will receive that same discount on your {ippity} stamps. AND Kit of the Month members who receive the 25% off code each month will be able to use that on their {ippity} orders as well! How great is that!

Now to kick this all off,Angela has decided to run a SPECIAL sale this weekend!

ALL $25 Kits - Marked down to $16
ALL $12 Kits only $9
ALL $6 Stamps only $4.50
 Shipping is marked down to $4.95 for orders over $30! And remember that would include adding Unity kits to your order as well!! ;)
This special is being offered through the Unity website ONLY! However I will still be offering a 10% off of the msrp! ;)

There will be more news to come on all of this,but for now these are a few of the changes that are going on!
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will get back to you with an answer.
My supply should be here within the next few days and I will get samples up for you.
But for now you can check out the Unity website, even better you can find them Here on the Unity website!

Hope you can enjoy some creative time today!
Bye for now,

Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment