Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A New Release!

Calling all {ippity} Fans!
We have a New December Release! And I think you are going to love them!
Plus I have decided until the end of the year December 31st, I am going to continue my SALE of 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING! Just my way of saying Thank you for your patronage!
Also, as always you will receive a FREE sampler pack of Designer Paper, PLUS some special goodies that I will make for you! I also have a few of those random {ippity} stamps, and I will include them with your order while supply lasts!
Just send me an e-mail with your order or questions and I will send you an invoice thru pay pal. ( you do not have to have an account thru them to use this service. And they are secure and insured!)
Please check out my {ippity} page for all sale info,and an explanation of my Customer Appreciation Program! (Which I have added an additional way to qualify for! )

 Your Friendship, My Cup Of Tea  msrp: $ 10.00


 Do What Makes You Happy ,msrp: $6.00



                                             Giggles x 3 msrp: $10.00


Enjoy your Day!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment