Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Something to share...

Hello Friends!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today!

Actually I have a few that I have not shared yet with you that I would like.And get your feedback.Today however I am just going to share 2 of them, and then tomorrow, will be back with the other two!
I wanted to do a few quick little cards to have on hand for the emergency "Mom or(Mary...my DH talking!)....do you have a card, scenerio. This quick and cheerful card is what I came up with and would like to do a few more of I think. I used a Flower from Unity stamp Co Dec.09 KOM.
Stamped it with Spiced Maralade Distress Ink and used orange stickles in the center.The rectangles were cut with Nestabilities and the DP is from Lasting Impressions,the yellow is prismatics. Card stock from GinaK. Three little Dew Drops, and the Happy Birthday from HeroArts. The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the new release from Mint Motif
available only at i {heart} papers!
(http://http//www.iheartpapers.com/item.php?item_id=2429&category_id=55 )
The sentiments are for all occasions,so you get much more than just birthdays and it is at a great price, only 10$ ! Can't beat that!









Next I have a Graduation card that I did for my girlfriends Niece. She is now on her way to college! Good Job Nicole!!

I used and image from Impression Obsession on GinaK luxury white,colored with copics. Nestabilites for the circles, the silver, blue and green cs is from the Paper Temptress.http://https//www.papertemptress.com/results.php?category=5 (sparkle) It is beautiful cs! DP is from Dream Street Papers,flowers from Prima Marketing which I love!
The green vine is a Border from Spellbinders.








The sentiment on the inside might be a little different for a graduation card, but isn't this what we hope all young people and those starting off on new adventures would do?

The sentiment is a new set from Unity Stamps called "She Said". The set was created by the very talented Donna Downey for Unity. Statements to empower women....I think it is a wonderful set!


Well that is all for today. Hope I didn't overload you!
Thank you for stopping by it does mean so much!

Be back tomorrow!


Blessing and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment