Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, June 4, 2012

I have been busy!!

Hi Everyone!

Well I know it has been a while since my last post,but I have been busy! I have been creating art journal pages ( I think I am addicted! lol) and some cards. I am trying to get caught on a past projects not completed because of moving my studio from one room the next! WOW! what a deal!! But so worth it!! :D

Today I am going to share one of my pages,and then I will be back with another tomorrow!
We are also getting close to another {ippity} release! And I think you are really going to like it! Totally different! And we will even have a set for Adoptions! So glad about that!!

Here is my page done with the {ippity} set "Angie Girl: dream with your Heart",it is  done by Unity Artista Angie Bloom.

 I used copics to color in the image,and vintage photo distress ink for the sentiment. The Heart journal is from Unity Stamp Co. and stamped in black archival ink. I used some New products for the background! Well new to me anyway! lol It was done with dylusions ink spray and Mister Huey's color mists. Both of which i found at Ellen Hutson's.
 These were so much fun to play with! I will give you a hint about my next 2 journal pages.....I used them on those as well! hehe  Mister Huey's makes a white opaque spray that I will show you on the page tomorrow,and that was so fun as well! The tags are from Tim Holtz, and the flower was done with Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper.
I hope that you like it! Any feedback would be most appreciated since I am so new to art journaling. I mean, I have done some pages in the past but this feels different somehow! I am attending Tracy Weinzapfel's art journaling class on Monday nights on U-stream, and I just find it so inspiring and helpful. Plus we all have a great time chatting with each other! Come join us! There is always room for one more!! :D

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great rest of your Monday,

Hugs,

Mary




1 comment:

  1. Isn't this Angie Girl stamp irresistible? Love how you added her to an art journal page. Love all the techniques and textures. *smile*

    ReplyDelete