Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday!!

I have a new Art Journal page to share with you today,and a couple of things to tell you about!

First the announcements: ;)

Today on the Unity Blog there is a Linky party going on! So if you have a project done with either Unity or {ippity} stamps, be sure to link it up so we can all see them! Here is the Unity Link!
Also be sure to check out the Unity Garage Sale going on this weekend! There are some great kits and past Kits of the Month, plus some favorite {ippity} sets as well. And here is the Link to that! :D
And while you are there make sure that you check out the New {ippity} Releases from last week! It is one of my favorites! That little chef is just the cutest out there,and the Adoption set is so perfect for cards,scrapbook pages and home decor.
Remember to just click on my picture if you don't already have an {ippity} chick and you will be able to purchase both Unity and {ippity} at the same time. And the shipping is just 5$ this weekend during the sale!
When I am notified of your purchase (when you choose me as your "chick") I will send you a sample pack of 6x6 designer paper,and another little something extra as a Thank you!

Okay, now I would like to share with you the Art Journal page that I did for the "Dare" that Tracy Weinzapfel issued as our June challenge on her Blog and Facebook page Here.
She has an Art class on U-Stream every Monday night at 6pm (pacific)....."Do Something Creative Everyday". We would love it if you stopped by and joined in with us!

So enough chatter! Here is my page for the challenge.....

 She gave us this quote as a "Dare". "Let go of whatever holds you back and no longer serves you,...Because you only get one shot in Life!"- Unknown-
I felt the words "trust" and "believe" appropriate for this quote,because you need both of those to be able to do what the quote asks of you.
 The stamps are from Unity and {ippity}. I used Memento ink,and a white inkessentials pen,as well as a copic multi liner. The sentiment I did in Word and then cut it out,used some vintage photo distress ink and a dark almost an eggplant in color copic pen to do the edges.(RV99)
The flowers are from Prima and the Butterfly charms from Making Memories. I did use a distress marker on the butterflies to age them just a bit more.
 The flower stamp at the bottom here are from the New {ippity} release! Aren't they cute!? I colored them in using Distress Markers from Tim Holtz. The paper I used is from The Paper Company. It is a hand made, heavy Kraft card stock with a white thread that runs thru it. Love the paper!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! It really does mean so much to me that you do,and all of the kind,sweet comments that you leave! I read them over and over again!! :D

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

Mary


14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Mary! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I love all the elements you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page. I so want to art journal. Just have so many projects started already. However, will get it done one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The random words, stamping, and embellishments work so well to create this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this page is gorgeous!!! I love art journal pages because in the end they are all about YOU and ART and they always speak from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I especially love the flower border on the bottom. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great art page. So true sentiment, so hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Mary. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete