Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Courage is my Strength Art Journal Page


Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope you  all are enjoying your weekend,and that all of you will have the most Special Mother's Day tomorrow!

I have another Art Journal page to share with you today from the New {ippity} Release!
Have you seen all of the New Releases yet? They are wonderful,and with all of the Sales going on at Unity and their New Releases you should really check it out!! ;D
You can find the New Releases from {ippity} Here:http://unitystampco.com/shop/179-ippity-brand-new-dana-carlson-release-5102012.aspx.

This set is called Courage and Strength:

For the background on this page I used studio acrylic paints by Claudine Hellmuth and Tattered Angels glimmer mist. The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and clear embossing powder.

 I used Copics on the Butterfly and a blending technique that I learned when I took the copic certification class! Practice,Practice, Practice! And I need a lot more!!

The box around the poem,and the trail from the Butterfly I drew in with a black gel pen.
Flowers are from Prima and the brads are from Fancy Pants.

This set also has one solid Butterfly and another sentiment and the kits is just 18$ !! ;)

There are 4 New itty bitties as well that are priced at just $6.50!
You can order from me by just sending an email to maryscreativejourney@gmail.com, or you can order right from the Unity website so that you can take advantage of all the sales that are going on this weekend as well http://unitystampco.com/default.aspx, Just be sure to click on my picture on the {ippity} chick page so that you can see all the wonderful New Releases!
You can also check out the New Releases by going to my sale page as well.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today! I so appreciate it and all of your lovely comments,they mean the world to me!!

Hugs and Blessings,

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pages from your art journal. I could look at your pages all day. They are truly inspirational. I am glad that i stumbled across you at splitcoaststampers.
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete