Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hi Everyone! "What's Cookin?"

Happy Wednesday! And Welcome to a New {ippity} Focus Feature!

Each Wednesday on the {ippity} Blog we will be focusing on a different set in the {ippity} line and showcasing all of the creative ways that you can use our beautiful stamps!
This week we are focusing on a fun set called "What's Cooking?". It is an adorable set with a cute little chef named Oliver and 3 sentiments.

In my example here I used Oliver and put him onto shrink plastic and made him into a cute little charm that I attached to a gift card using another {ippity} stamp called "My Kitchen". On the inside of the tag I used another sentiment from What's Cooking? which says "Made with Love".


The design paper is from October Afternoon, card stock is GinaK,and spellbinder labels 12. For the card I cut the large tag with the die just a little higher on the top so that it would not cut the fold for a card that would open at the top.
For the Charm:
I used Black Stazon ink to shrink plastic,colored with copic markers and then punched a hole in the top with a hole punch. I applied a small amount of powder (the one I used is from Avon so it smells great! ;) to both sides so that when it starts to melt the plastic won't stick together as much, and I think it speeds up the process of getting a flat image.
Oliver actually measures 2" wide by 3-1/2" tall. The charm measures about 1-1/2" tall after it has shrunk. I did apply glossy accents to the top to give it a shinny appearance.

I hope you give it a try! I have had so much fun with this set! I just think our little Chef is the cutest!
If you don't have him yet in your stash I would recommend fixing that! Lol!

If you still need an {ippity} Chick I would love to help you!
Thank you so much for stopping by,and enjoy all the other inspiration that our other Chicks have for you! Everyone is so excited to share with you!

Until Next time!
Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. That is SO SO cute. AND I didn't know he had a name! Oliver. It's a great name (my dog is named Oliver too) and I said AWWW when I saw your project...then I saw you said his name was Oliver, and thought...no wonder, "AWWW, He's so Cute" is what I say when I look at MY Oliver too!

    ReplyDelete