Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Thoughts of You" and Blog Candy!

Hi Everyone!

Well a few days late,but I have another card to share with you using the {ippity} sketch challenge drawing,AND some Blog Candy!
First the card:

Stamp Sets Used: Sing aNew Song, Music of My Heart and Regal Greeting's.
Dp is from Graphic 45, Card stock Prima
My Bird is colored in with Copics,and I used Vintage Photo distress ink from Ranger with clear embossing powder. The brads are from basic gray,and I used long rectangle die cuts from spellbinders as well as their tag die.

Okay now for the Good Stuff!!
I would like to celebrate hosting the {ippity} sketch challenge this week. Remember to play along because I am offering an 18$ store credit to one lucky winner who enters the challenge over on the sketch blog link Here!

What is up for the Blog Candy when you leave a comment on my post for the sketch challenge Here (my last post)  is the itty bitty stamp set "Sweet on You" from the last release,because after all I am "Sweet on You"!  If you become a follower of my BLOG or my Face Book page, leave a comment about that either here  or on facebook HERE! and you will receive an additional entry!

Just as a remonder this is the adorable stamp " Sweet on You"!
Please pass the word on because I will add more to the candy for each additonal 10 people that I have join! And if 20 more join I have a really nice crafters tool set that will also go into the pot!! :D

Come play along! Join in on the fun of the sketch challenge!
 Become a follower og my Blog or Facebook page and maybe win some cool stuff! And remember if you have any questions please contact me. And if I can help you with an {ippity} order you can e-mail me and buy directly from me,OR you can order right along with your Unity order from the Unity website. And just a reminder Unity is running a 30% off code right now! The code word is "Enjoy"!

Have a great week everyone!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment