Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Hosting the {ippity} Sketch Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be hosting the {ippity} sketch challenge this week! I hope that you will play along with me! There is a PRIZE involved! :D
The sketch challenge will last until Wednesday the 29th,and then one lucky person will be chosen to win an 18$ credit to my on-line {ippity} store! So you will be able to spend it how ever you would like!
So here is the sketch for challenge #19: (CC19)
And here is my card:

 I have used three different {ippity} stamps sets: Moon Beams and Heart Strings, Happy are those, and the scallop is from Sing a New Song.


I used both the oval nestabilities as well as the long rectangles for the 3 panels. I gave them dimension buy using pop dots. The flourish rhinestones are from Basic Gray and the orange rhinestones from Hero Arts. The dp is both Echo Parks and         Bo Bunny. I did use the clear star glitter pen on the stars to give them a shimmer affect.

And there is the scallop edge from the set Sing a New Song! An oldie but a goodie! I use that set so much!! :)

I do hope you have time to play along! And if you are interested in any of these sets,you can either contact me through my e-mail: maryscreativejourney@gmail.com OR you can now order {ippity} sets directly from the Unity website! Makes placing your Unity stamps and {ippity} set together so much easier! Just click on my picture on the {ippity} sale page!!
Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate it so much!
Have a great week everyone! And please check back later because I will have more samples to share with you!
And maybe I will have to do a Blog Candy for all of my followers, and NEW followers that leave me messages this week! Yes, I think that will be a plan!! ;) Check back tomorrow for all the details!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

1 comment: