Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An {ippity} Princess for a Day!

Hi Everyone!!
Wow, I hadn't realized it had been so long since I posted last! Well I am going to fix that this week!
I have a card to share today that I did using the BRAND NEW March Release from {ippity}called " Dream a little Dream".
Here is the Stamp Set:
This set is just 14$. And it is so fun to play with! I did a Birthday card for my Niece whose birthday is in April. For once I am trying to be ahead of the game! tehe...
For this card I used GinaK pure luxury cs, Echo park dp, copics for coloring,icicle stickles for sparkle on the flowers,and citrus crush super fine flower soft for the flower's centers.
 Also used were the large and grand labels from Nestabilities as well as the tag. The white sparkle tulle is from Joann's, red crystal hearts from Hero Arts and the 2 little brads from Fancy Pants! Goodness I hope I got everyone! ;D
I did layer the flowers twice for dimension,cut into the petals a little so I could shape them. The top and bottom of the window are paper pieced,and I did use foam squares in between the layers.

 If you would like to purchase this set (and who wouldn't! right! ;) ) you can do so just by clicking on my picture on the Unity Website under {ippity} by Unity! Or you can still order from me by just sending me an email to maryscreativejourney@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for stopping by,your comments always mean the world to me!
Have a great day,and I will be back with a few things that are a little different! See you then!

Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment