Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Something a Little different!

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a project that is a little different for me!
This is a Guest Book that I am working on for my girlfriend who bought a lake cabin in Northern Minnesota. She wanted something that her friends and family could sign each time they come and leave her little comments or memories.
I haven't added the pages for the comments yet, but the rest of it is complete. I am just going to cut out 3 1/2" x 4" pages and stamp them with a journal stamp from Unity. I will show that when it is done.





So these are just a few of the pages! I have used a variety of companies as far as stamps. Hero Arts,Stampscape, Eat Cake Graphics, {ippity} (love the sun!! from Quotes ala Happy) and the little tabs I made using the new release from {ippity} "The Best". I will show you more pages and explain everything a little better later.
I have to run right now. Hope you like this so far!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a clever idea for a guest book- I LOVE this! Darling inside pages too! You can tell a lot of love went into this- love that :)

    ReplyDelete