Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday Everyone! It's a Linky Day!!

Good Morning to all! I hope that you all had a great weekend!

I have a card to share with you today using I think what is ending up to be my favorite kit from the new release! "New Season,New Wonder"!

I am linking this card on the {ippity} blog hop the link is here. So please feel free to link up your recent creations using {ippity} stamps!
And today I am also linking the project with another link up blog hop at Made it Myself Mondays!
BLOG TITLE

 The design paper is from October Afternoon, the tag is from Graphic 45. I thought the clocks and the cherry on the tag matched the cherries and the sentiment from the {ippity} kit just perfect! The frame behind the tag and the image of the cherries is also a Unity stamp called polka dot journal.
 So the cherries and the sentiment are from "New season New Wonder". I stamped the cherries using Memento ink markers,which made it easier to color the stems green without having to mask the image of the cherries first. I did use a huffing technique to keep the image moist enough so it enabled me to emboss the image with clear embossing powder. The card stock is from GinaK designs pure luxury.

Here are all the stamps that you get in this new set! Quite a few stamps!! And they are so much fun to play with and perfect for summer! And I have them in stock waiting for good inky homes! ;)
 The journal frame is available on the Unity website here.
I hope that you like it!
I am still offering a FREE gift ( as in random {ippity} stamps!!) with each order,plus a FREE sample pack of 6x6 design papers and a few other little items with every order. The 5% off the MSRP is still in effect and if you have qualified for my Customer Appreciation program that means you will receive an additional 5% for a total of 10% off,plus your FREE shipping on up to 3 sets for your VIP status!! :)

Please e-mail me if you have any questions or if I can help you add to your collection!
Have a great week everyone!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and what a great new kit! I am following your blog now and coming from Made it Myself Monday!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO SO gorgeous, I just LOVE it! I love the vintage feel and the pops of color- SO pretty, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a beautiful card. I came here from Made it Myself Monday.I love your card.
    It is so nice to meet you.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete