Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's RELEASE DAY!!

Good Morning Everyone!
It is FINALLY here! It is the Summer Release of {ippity} stamps!

5 NEW SETS!!
Here is my example using the sets "The Man" and "The Best".


The sentiment is from "The Best", and the shirt from "The Man". I paper pieced the tie and the collar for added dimension. Used my Tim Holtz hammer on the "nail heads"...(may have had a little to much gusto with those!! haha!) I used a cuttlebug folder for the background. The sentiments that make up the background paper are also from "The Man".

The main sentiment is from "The Best"....I have to tell you that when I opened that set I was so surprised at how BIG the stamps were in this set! Just perfect!



I will be back with more samples using these new sets! I hope that you love them as much as I do!!

To celebrate the New Release I am going to have FREE SHIPPING on all purchases until next Saturday the 11th of June!
And anyone who orders by tonight will be placed into a drawing for something good!!

Please see my {ippity} sale page for a list of all the sets now available!
I am stocked and ready to help you!
A FREE 6x6 sample pack of paper with each order,and of course some extra little goodies that I hope you will like!

Talk to you soon!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous guy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card and I love that sentiment with the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card!!! Love that new set!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, Fantastic idea to use those nailheads! Great dad card...and now I have to go use this set too! Also, sorry for the late comment, but I wasn't able to leave some comments (frustrating), and now I'm using Google Chrome as my browser and it's working! *smile*

    ReplyDelete