Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Made it Myself Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I am participating in the "Made it Myself Monday Blog Hop"!
You can find out all the details about it Here!




I wanted to show you the rest of the Guestbook that I am working on for my Girlfriend!
I re-did some of it,and took better pictures. The journaling pages are done and I think it is actually going to get put into the mail for her today!! :)
(edited: Just added this ribbon for a closure. what do you think? added an eyelet and then knotted the ribbon on the inside of front and back.)



I have used a variety of stamps,the majority being from Unity,{ippity}, Eat Cake Graphics and Hero Arts, as well as Stampscapes and Technique Tuesday (one of the journaling stamps)
Some of the pages are listed in the post below,so I won't show them all again this time.
I will keep this short since I know that there will be a lot of crafty goodness to see!


Front cover.

Back cover:

Inside of back cover,looking out through the window.

Unity journaling box:

Unity journaling box by Marah Johnson.

Eat Cake Graphics.


crossword puzzle banner from the new {ippity} release.( on the left hand page)


Sun and journaling box from the {ippity} stamp line!




Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you like it!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job. I love it.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this! I need to make a baby mini for my niece this week. Any ideas because I LOVE this mini you made. I'm here from Alex's MIMM. Happy Monday! :) Janis http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropped in from the linky party. such a gorgeous project.
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTICO!!! TFS

    Jess B.[Ippity] Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omg omg this is precious....i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful book! I love the papers you used. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment! And also for the link to by shimmer paper. I'm definitely checking it out :) TFS

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous book! I love all the special little details. Love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Mary! Aren't those journaling box stamps great?! So many wonderful details..anyone would love to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book will be treasured. I love the warm homey feeling your book conveys. What a thoughtful gift for your friend.You did a beautiful job .

    ReplyDelete