Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Super Valentine's Day sale!!

Hi Everyone!

Well is is Superbowl weekend and Valentines day is right around the corner, so It is time I think for Sweet Sale!

So starting today ALL {ippity} kits listed on my sale page are ON SALE for 25% OFF! Plus you still receive the FREE 6x6 Designer Paper Pack and a Special extra gift from me for choosing me as your {ippity} chick!
Plus the Sale total goes toward my Customer Appreciation Program! ( the amount after the 25% off and before the shipping charge)
My shipping charge is ONLY 3$ for up to 2 sets and ONLY 5$ for 3 or more! And remember no Sales tax! Those are both savings in addition to the 25% off! ;)

Have a great weekend, and may your team win! ;)

Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment