Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just a Reminder!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a great weekend so far!
I just wanted to pop in with a little reminder that my Sweet Sale is still going! All stamp sets and singles are On SALE for 25% off!! Plus you still get all the "freebies" with your order! The paper,the goodies and the sales tax! ;) Plus your shipping is only 3$ for up to 3 sets and just 5$ for orders over 3 sets!
I also received in my last order some of the ink pads as well,so if any of you are interested in the {ippity} ink pads just send me an e-mail and I can let you know if I have the color that you are looking for. The list price on the is $6.50,but these are also on sale for 25% off as well! You can find the colors at the bottom of the page on the{ippity}  blog.

If you want to take advantage of the sale,just send me an e-mail  maryscreativejourney@gmail.com
Thank you for checking in!

I will be back for a Valentine Hip Hop on Monday!
Have a great weekend!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment