Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Almost the Weekend Day! ;)

Well it is Thursday, so almost the weekend,since I think the weekend start at about 5pm on Friday! Right? lol

So I just wanted to share a card that I did using a new set that I won during the Mint Motif release blog hop last week! The set is designed by Kimberly Crawford as it is so CUTE!! It is called "Sweet Hearts" and is available only at i{heart}papers .



 I used Gina K pure luxury card stock,and the DP is from Memory Box. Colored the images with copics.
The "foam" on the shake is liquid applique that I heated from the bottom so that it would be bubbly,and then added glitter!
I hope you like it! Have a sweet day!

I will be back later with a special sale for {ippity}! So stay tuned!!
Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment