Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Stamp Tv Sketch Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! We have had some gorgeous weather this week,after our rain last weekend. But the clouds are starting to roll in,I guess we will have rain again by the weekend! But that is okay,another good weekend to play in the craft room!!

One of my goals this year is to try to enter my challenges! So I decided to try my hand at a sketch challenge from Gina K Stamp TV. It is challenge STVSKP14 find it here.

Here is my entry using Home Tweet Home, Rupa Shevede by  Gina K stamps.


Card stock is prism and Gina K pure luxury. The images are colored in with Copics. The ribbon is silk which I bought from i{heart}papers. Love this ribbon!!

Rectangles and tags were cut and embossed with nestabilities. And I cut the birds out and used pop dots to elevate them. 
 The side panels have a very thin adhesive square under them to raise them slightly.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. wow.....its Beautiful Mary. LOVE all the dimension you achieved with the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING, Mary! I love the dimension, too-WOW! beautifully done and those birdies are so cute! I wanted to thank you, too for all of your sweet comments on my blog and for being so sweet to me on facebook, etc. I don't know you well but consider you a friend and a very TALENTED friend at that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete