Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, January 3, 2011

{ippity} Hip Hop! The First of the New Year!!

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a few weeks since I have had a project, and I thought what better way to start the year than to have a project for the first {ippity} Blog Hop of the New Year!

Our challenge was to do something to "Ring in the New Year"...so I did a Calendar!
 I used the {ippity} set "Sing a New Song" and......




.... made the calendar as you would make an Easel card. I did add these flowers at the bottom to hold the pages of the calendar down . I originally wasn't going to do that,but I wanted to pages to stay flat! ;)




The other thing that I decided to do was to insert the image on the upper part into photo corner slots so that I can change out the image each month or every other month if I want to. Maybe along with the Holiday that happens to be coming up! Maybe for Valentines day! I  can always add this one back in again!
 The DP is from Websters Pages, card stock from GinaK, the crystal flourish is Zva,and the pearls from Kaiser Craft. The sentiment is die cut using a Nestabilites set,and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Designs.

Please check back to the {ippity} blog tomorrow as I am the {ippity} blossom this week! So excited!  I have new projects to share with you and a special that will be on my {ippity} sale page, along with a New Customer Appreciation program that I will be starting with this New Year!
Can't wait to see what the year has in store for me and for all of you!

Have a Great Day,and see you back here tomorrow!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

17 comments:

  1. This is just one stunning calendar! I just love all the details and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! STUNNING--FABULOUS! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous calendar! I love it! All that bling is so amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to use an easel card!! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment is perfect for a calendar...and yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and elegant calendar! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your calendar is beautiful! A perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Mary! Very classy and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, this calendar is beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete