Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend!

I wanted to share a few more projects that will be on the {ippity} blog today as part of my {ippity} blossom week! AND to remind everyone that my {ippity} Celebration Sale of 20% off is still going on!!

These projects are related to Valentines day, and use the {ippity} sets Moon Beams and Heart Strings, Quotes a'la Happy, How you Doin' and Music of My Heart.
First Up is a Valentine Card, this uses the sets Moon Beams and Heart Strings for the hearts, the birds are from Quotes a'la Happy, and....
 the little letter and the sentiment are from the kit "How you doin' ". DP is an older release from Memory Box and the card stock is from GinaK. The ribbon is silk which I think I got from i{heart} papers or from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store. Can't remember which!
The roses are from wild orchid crafts. And I used Nestabilities labels for the main image and the black mat.
 Next up is a Candle and bookmark that I did using "Music of my Heart". I used the flourished heart image and stamped onto white issue paper and embossed with white embossing powder. Then using my heat tool I carefully melted the candle to absorb the tissue paper so that all you have showing is the white embossed heart!
 Then I added the white silk ribbon and the little flowers to embellish it. I later added a pearl and crystal stick pin into the bow, but I did that after I had taken the picture. It does finish it off nicely.
The last thing that I did was the bookmark. This is one of my favorite techniques. Embossing onto or into velvet! I think because it can look so elegant! I used the Heart again from Music of my Heart,and then using an iron heat embossed the image into the velvet. I then placed the velvet onto sticky back tape and then cut it out using my long rectangle nestabilities. Then adhered it to the black card stock from GinaK. I used my crop-a-dile to set an eyelet in the top and then added the 1/4" silk ribbon. I thought it still needed a little something so decided to use the white inkessentials pen from Ranger around the outside in the scallops. I think it added just the right of "something". ;)

This has been a fun week! And remember my {ippity} SALE going on until Sunday night at midnight! (pacific time! :) 

 ALSO i have started a Customer Appreciation Program!! Pleases see my store page for details! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments! You have no idea how much they all mean to me!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. such a really sweet card, mary! that candle technique---is amazing, isn't it? beautiful candle and book mark:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your heart card so pretty!

    ReplyDelete