Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

WOW! It is Finally Here!!

Hello Everyone!

Well it is finally here!! IT IS RELEASE DAY of the New Fall 2010 {ippity} sets!

If you have seen the reveals and all the inspiration over on the {ippity} blog then you are probably just as excited as we all are! There will be lots of prizes,games and challenges happening over in the {ippity} forum today on Split Coast Stampers! I do hope you will come and check it out and do a little celebrating with all of us!

Please take a  look at my {ippity} sale page, check out these adorable sets!
We have something that everyone needs I am sure of it! ;)
In Celebration of the release I will continue my 30% off sale on all stamp kits until Sunday at midnight the 21st of November. I am also including a FREE 6x6 sample pack of paper to go along with your stamps!
If you have any questions or would like to order please send me an e-mail to: maryscreativejourney@gmail.com.


I will be back thru out the day to add some of my own creations using the new sets!

Until then, enjoy the celebration!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment