Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, November 8, 2010

{ippity} Hip Hop!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been missing in action for the last 2 weeks, I have had my craft room torn apart trying to reorganize! Geesh! What a mess! But I finally have it mostly put back together at least so that I can start working again!

So today for our {ippity} Blog Hop Challenge we were to use fiber on our projects.
Since Christmas is fast approaching I decided to do a gift tin for a gift card or small item,maybe like jewelry or even small makeup items.

I used "Season of Joy" for the images,and labels 10 nestabilities to cut out the frame with the sentiment that was stamped with Memento ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I did cut the Holly out and layered the one on the bottom right corner. Added some rhinestones, and the jute fiber for the bow. I also used a crocheted trim for around the edge of the lid.

The trim is from making memories. The dp is Wonderland by Cosmo Cricket, an 8x8 pack that I have had in my stash.



I did pop a couple of foam dots under the gift card,but didn't remove the protective paper on the side touching the inside of the tin. I thought this would make it easier to remove the card from the tin. These tins are a nice depth so you could put glass magnets, or even a roll of chap stick or eyeshadow inside.
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need this set for your Holiday cards or projects just send me an email and I can get this out to you right away! I do have this in stock and ready to ship!!
Please check out my {ippity} page for any other items you may need to have as well! ;)

We are all pretty excited here because the next release will be in just a few short weeks! I placed my order this weekend so I hope to have them very soon! So come release day I will have them in stock and ready to ship!
And I will continue the Free paper sample pack with your order for a limited time!
Of course that means that you can still get that Free pack right now with any set that you order!
PLUS! I still have the sets on sale for 30% off the retail price!
It is a great deal!!

Have a great day!


Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

8 comments:

  1. Mary, this turned out so lovely! I Love the jute and trim fibers! So fabulous! I also love the label 10 shape. I need to get that nestie to make using that frame that much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Lovely how you decorated that tin, how nice!! Great colors and fibers!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gift card holder Mary, very vintage. A fabulous way to present the gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful way to give a gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the colors and trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tin! Love the trim around the side.....it will make the lucky recipient very happy!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete