Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wanted to share!

Hi Everyone,

It is the day before Thanksgiving and I am sure that you are all busy getting ready for the big day! For the Family and Friends that will be sharing this time with you, whether that be big or small, it doesn't really matter. It is the sharing and love that is given to one another in true Thanks for what we have been Blessed with!
May each of you be Blessed during this special time!

I know this isn't a Thanksgiving card, however I wanted to share this with you more so that you could get an idea of how large these tags are in the New Kit "Here and Now".

It is a Valentines card that I did for my Husband using 5 of the 14 stamps that are in this kit!
 The tag itself measures 3 1/4 x 1 1/2" so that the different sentiments fit nicely inside.
 I used Kraft card stock and the red is from prismatic. It is a very simple card, but I think okay for a masculine card,which I have such a hard time with!
I will probably end up doing another before Valentines day! I mean when have I ever been ready this far ahead of time!? tehe
I mostly did this so you could get an idea of the size. I will do this with other sets as well because I do realize it is hard for you to tell the size of things from the pictures on the sale page.
Just on case you are wondering about the size of the Sweetest Moments in Time stamp that is in this kit, it measures 4 1/4 x 2 1/4" that is the inside measurement. The spaces in between are 2/16ths".

If you ever have any questions on size of the stamps,please e-mail me I would be more than happy to measure them for you. I am going to work on some more samples and see if I can figure out  how to get them along side the images on the sale page.
I know that some of the pictures on that page don't enlarge. Those particular ones were in bit.map form and I have to figure out how to convert them. Sorry for the delay in getting that done. Took me awhile to figure that out! Well, I did say it was a journey! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,
I am Thankful for each of you, I truly am!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment