Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Unity FWF

Hi everyone!
Hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all!
This will be quick as it is 3:00 am! I kept re-doing this and didn't realize how late it was...

Anyway, I created a wall hanging using both the KOM and the Store kit from last month. The butterfly image was stamped on stamp board and then I used alcohol inks for the background and the embossed the butterfly and colored her in with sharpies "Mark-its". I also made the background paper using and image from the store kit and then embossing and coloring lightly with my copics.
The other butterflies are made out of plum tin from ten second studios.

I will hang this in my office as a nice little reminder each day!
Have a wonderful day and Thank you so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!

Hugs and Blessings,

Mary

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the flower "bouquet"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary! This is so stunning! It will look gorgeous hanging on your door! Absolutely beautiful! I love how you did your butterfly, the sentiment and the cluster of flowers! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall hanging, lovely colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! Ilove it Ilove it did I I love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH---love how you did that butterfly! Gorgeous;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete