Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Release! Coming in 2 Days!!

Good morning everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that in just 2 Days there will be a New Release from {ippity} Stamps! They are incredible! Lots of quotes, flowers, images and........

Well I can't really tell you! ;)
And I can't show you yet either, but I have them in stock and ready to ship out on Thursday!

Everything will be posted on Thursday to my blog..but if you want a sneak peak, head on over to the {ippity}ippityblogspot.com to see the sneak peeks that the Design Team has for you!

You are going to LOVE this release! It is by far the Best one so far!!


I will be back later to post one of the Mother's Day cards that I did.
The other one I can't post until the release because I used one of the new sets! And I used it with Grunge Board! Intrigued? I hope so! Come on back later, and definitely on Thursday!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment