Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

{Ippity} Release Day!

Hello Everyone!

Well today is the Day! It is release day for the {ippity} Spring 2010 Release!
I think you are going to LOVE this release! I know that I do!!



There will be a lot of partying going on over in the {ippity}forum on Split Coast Stampers! Games and Challenges, and of course PRIZES!!.

Please check out my {ippity} page for a more detailed look at the kits and all the pricing.
NOW for a SPECIAL DEAL to celebrate the release!

All of my sets Both the New Release and the Past ones are on sale for 20% off for a limited time!!
Plus a flat rate of 3$ shipping!

Just send me an e-mail to maryscreativejourney@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice thru paypal! It is that easy!

This release we have 3 set that are only $6.00 each, then you add the 20% off....A great DEAL!

I will be back tomorrow with a card sample to share using one of the new releases.
So until then have a wonderful day!
And I hope you check out the {ippity} forum and enter to win some prizes!
Please check out my {ippity} page, you can find the link at the top of this page under the blog title.


Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment