Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, February 1, 2010

A little different twist

( This is the 2nd post for today! Velvet Embossing on 1st post. Just scroll down, you may have to click on older posts.)


I came across some other photos of some cards that I did and wanted to share for some feedback.
The first one is using the same Lily Pad stamp from Unity that I shared on friday, but I used different background paper and did some tearing of the matting. It is another masculine birthday card. The nice thing about this design,( once I decided on it ;) ) is that you could do up a few at one time and they do not take a huge amount of time as there isn't an image to color . Just use the embossing powder over your stamped image and it adds a nice dimension and texture. I also used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the background on some core'dinations Chocolate box card stock.


The next one is a Anya stamp from the Greeting Farm. I used copics to color her in.
She is on Gina K Pure luxury white card stock, and the DP is from Daisy D's,used my oval nestibilities and some halfback pearls, and self adhesive rhinestones for a little sparkle!

Then the last one today is a Thank you card using a Hero Arts Collage stamp. With this one I stamped the flower several time and then layered the flower and used pop dots to give it dimension. Used some bright and cheery silk ribbon from the No Time to stamp "Stamp simply ribbon store",(an on-line store) and I think against the black card stock from Gina K designs that it is just the right pop of color, along with the yellow background. :) The collage stamp is stamped on a shimmer cardstock from the Paper Temptress. I love this shimmer card stock, it adds such elegance to a card and the other nice thing about it is when you use your copic markers to color with, the shimmer still comes thru! actually to color this flower in I used the atyou spica pens from copic.

Thanks for sticking with me thru such a long post! It is just that since I am just getting started I would love to get some feedback on some of the work that I have already done. And I do appreciate you taking the time to look!

If you are looking for {ippity} stamps just send me an e-mail and let me know what you are looking for, I will send you an e-mail with the totals, and then invoice you thru paypal.
I will get the pictures up and the pricing on my blog soon, but until then just send me an e-mail.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a great variety of projects. I think they all look wonderful. Fun color combinations and lovely embellishments. Keep doing what you're doing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous! I love that silk ribbon, and can just imagine the Spica sparkle!

    ReplyDelete