Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!!

Hi Everyone!

Are you all ready for the weekend!? ;)
I hope that you have something fun planned and hopefully a little crafting time as well!( well that is Fun, right! :D )

Today I have a card to share with you using one of our Ippity sets, it was our Fabulous Feature this week! It is called "Naughty. Nice. Not Sure!" Isn't that a great title!?
It is something just a little different and fun!

Here is my card:


 And this is the inside:
I hope that you like it! Be sure to check out all the other wonderful Friends with Flair on the Unity Blog Here!

Thank you for stopping by today! Your sweet comment mean so much to me! You have no idea!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

11 comments: