Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gingham Christmas Greetings!

Hi Everyone!

First off sending my Prayers and lots of hugs to all of those affected by Sandy! My heart goes out to all of you.

Today with have another Christmas set to share with you for the {ippity} Fabulous Feature! Are you getting into the Christmas card making mode yet!?  haha!
I am starting early this year! (of course I say that every year! tehe)

I did a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" card that could be used as either a card to mail, or makes the perfect size as a gift card as well.

 The design paper is from echo park "Christmas This n That", cardstock is Chocolate brown and Ivory pure luxury from GinaK. I used Memento inks and clear embossing powders for the images and the sentiment.
 Nestibilities for the cutting of the layers and the tag and lots of pop dots to give dimension to the layers and to the trees! ;)
 A pretty simple card to put together once you have your pieces stamped, embossed and cut out. The little holly leaf and berries is actually a button that I cut the back off of. I think I purchased it in a Christmas selection bag at Michael's last year.
And then I added the grosgrain ribbon that i had also purchased at Michael's.
 
I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for stopping by! You have no idea how much it means and how your comments lift me! :)
 
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment