Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Market Street Stamps: Stay Calm and Sip On!

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe I am back already! tehe!
Today I wanted to share with you a card that I did for a good friend who recently had surgery. I used a stamp single from Market Street stamps that I purchased from I {heart} papers. Kate has a wonderful selection on her website,and  a lot of new ones since she returned from CHA!

I used Ginak pure luxury card stock, vintage photo distress ink from Range with clear embossing powder.
The large and small label Nestabilities and the film strip at the bottom from Tim Holtz. The little red wagon at the bottom has special meaning to my friend!  It involves a Large White bucket from Smart and Final, Sangria and a TGIF party at the Neighbor's home! Yes good Times!
I hope it made him chuckle!! :D
 The design paper is from MME Kraft funday. I love the paper in this 6x6 pad! It is great for creating masculine cards!

 The little adhesive brads are from 7gypsys.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love your feedback!
I will be back tomorrow!

Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I lve this stamp and your card is WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete