Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, November 25, 2011

A Black Friday Special!!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am sure that many of you are scoping out the Black Friday Specials and probably have tired feet and would like to just shop from the luxury of your own comfortable chair!
So today until Monday night (cyber Monday after all!) I am having a SALE on {ippity}!

Here is the Deal! RECEIVE 10% OFF THE MSRP ,PLUS FREE SHIPPING!! :D

Just email me at: maryscreativejourney@gmail.com  with your order and I will invoice you thru paypal!

Please spread the word!
In fact I am going to add another way to receive the Customer Appreciation rewards by referrals!
Just refer 3 people who each order a total 35.00$(after any discounts and before shipping )and you will qualify for my rewards program! Just read the side bar on this page and my {ippity} sale page for all the other details. AND please check out my sale page for all the other freebies that you will receive with your order!

Thank you so much for allowing me the chance to be your {ippity} chick!

Thanksgiving Blessings to you all!

Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment