Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, November 4, 2011

It is Our November Release Day!!

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been awhile,but I am so excited about this New Release from {ippity}!

I just adore the penguin set, and the snowflakes are beautiful and so elegant!
I am posting the images of the kits tonight and will be back in the morning with some samples for you. I just wanted to show these to you as soon as I could!

 This first set is "Pain and Pride" MSRP 6.00$,but subtract 5% and that gives you a price of only 5.70$! :D



This next set: Warm Winter Wishes is 18.00$ MSRP, but again subtract 5% so the discounted price is just 17.10$! I think this set can go either very elegant or whimsical for the Holidays ahead!

And remember my Customer Appreciation program. Later today I will be adding another way to earn other credits for referrals that become customers! Just working out a few details! ;)

Please check out my sales page for all the other items that you will receive for allowing me to be your {ippity} Chick!

See you later today! Thank you for stopping by!


Blessings and Hugs,

Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment