Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Spring!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to another {ippity} Hip Hop!
well I know it isn't spring quite yet, but I also know that some of you can't wait for spring to get here!
We are having some rain tonight, but for us that is a good thing! lol
I hope that for those of you that are having a rough winter that spring comes soon!

So with that in mind I did a card for Spring! :D


I used "Sweet Thoughts of Spring" for the adorable baby chick and the sentiment, and the sun is from "Quotes a'la Happy".  I did paper piece his tummy,and used copics to color him in.I used memento inks, scalloped and plain nestabilities,and fiskar border punches. The design papers were from my scrap bin. I also used a white inkessentials pen for the faux stitching around the card. The ribbon was from Micheal's and the little gemstones on the scallops are from Hero Arts.
I hope that you like it!  Thank you so much for stopping by today, it really does make my day when you stop in for a visit!!
If you are interested in any of the sets to purchase please see my {ippity} sales page. The button is at the top of this page and it will take you right to it! My 25% off sale and special pricing on shipping is still going on! Some great prices! ;)
Enjoy the Hop!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

6 comments: