Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Back!



Well it is still before midnight here on the west coast so I did post today as promised, just not as early as I had hoped!! ;)

Anyway......the card I have for today is another birthday card...lots of Birthdays this month it seems!

For this card I used The Greeting Farm "Me Time Anya".
The image is stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with copics and I did use a clear star glitter pen on the bubbles but I don't think it shows very well in this picture. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, it was 2:30am and I couldn't get the lighting right!lol

I used the Petite Lg. oval nestabilities both plain and scalloped and the eyelet border punch is from Fiskars.The Card base is pure luxury white from GinaK, and the amethyst metallic is from The Paper Temptress. DP is daisyd's 8x8 "maybe baby valentine " pad that I bought from Cat's Craft Cupboard, the double sided lavender satin ribbon was purchased there as well. I used a Fiskars butterfly punch and clear rhinestones to embellish the bow which was made with the bow easy. Love that bow easy!

I did paper piecing for her hair band and her little slippers, used pop dots for dimension and used the clear Rain Dots (also from Cat's) on the bubbles to help them pop a little bit.
I used the 1/2" side of the Crop-a-dile Corner Chompers to give the rounded edges.

Okay...another post will come tomorrow and hopefully at a more reasonable hour!
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me on my journey!
I really treasure each of you!


Hugs and Blessings,
Mary


1 comment: