Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Clearing out the Cobwebs!!




Cough, Cough!! Boy is it DUSTY in here!! LOL

Hello Everyone!!

I knew I had taken a break from blogging but I had no idea it had been this long! yikes! Time flies when life gets crazy!
Not that my life is any less crazy right now, in fact it is getting crazier with each passing day it seems, but I just have the need to start my Blog up again! I hope you won't mind!?

I have a bit of clean up to do around here, and started some of it tonight, but there are a few more things that I need or want to do. One of them being how to use my Ipad instead of the desktop pc!
So far so good tonight, but we will see. Have to learn yet how to post the pictures to the blog! Might be something kind of important! ;)
I will catch you all up on things going on in our lives as I go along. But for tonight I want to let you know that I have a few of the Unity stamp sets that used to be Ippity left and I would like to clear them out. I have them now prices at 50% off the retail price. I thought now was a good time to do it since my craft room is now all sitting in  my living room due to a link in my daughters bathroom..... so water should'nt get in between the walls?? and come up under wood flooring?? who knew??  right!? LOL....well I get a new wood floor and fresh coat of paint in my craft room!! haha!
So take a look at my sale page and email me if there is anything that you would like and I will get it out to you right away! The more I sell the less I have to put away! HA!

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back very soon!!

Have a great day!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment