Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Unity Friends With Flair

Hi Everyone!

Well this is actually my 2nd post for Unity Friends with Flair,...I hope you don't mind!
My first post was the card I made with my hand made paper and because I really wanted to see what you all thought about it. It was the first time I had ever tried it and like with everything that is new to you feed back is always good! So thank you for looking at it if you did!

In this post I have a Birthday card to share. Another Phyllis Harris stamp set. I do love her images so, can't you tell! ;D

I hope that you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by again!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

11 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!!!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, love the stamp and your lay out!
    Great job! I followed you from Friends w/ Flair Friday!
    Peace,
    KrisyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and coloring with this sweet P.H. image, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is awesome. Amazing design and detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such sweet coloring on such a sweet image! love how you designed the card with the giraffe sticking over the rest :)
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. PH stamps just make a persons heart happy. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! Well done! Great design and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind that this is your second post one bit…SUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card for today, love the giraffe and all the colors and details used , great project
    Have a Happy Easter
    sending warm wishes from California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete