Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quotes a 'la Happy! Feature Wednesday!

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it is Wednesday again already! LOL

But I am glad that it is because this week for our {ippity} Feature Wednesday set we are showcasing "Quotes a' La Happy"! This is one of my favorite sets. This set makes me happy each time I use it! :D

Here is the card that I did using 2 of the images and one of the sentiments in the kit. The kit does come with 5 images and 5 sentiments!

 I cut a window in the front using various nestabilites. I used a combination of Memento markers and copics to color the images. The dp is from echo park and the cards stock is GinaK and Prism. The flower sticker are from American Crafts.


This is the inside cover. I used a mirror image stamp mat to stamp the birds again so  that I could cover the back of the image so it didn't show the unfinished side when it was opened. ;)

Well I hope you like it and that it gives you a little inspiration in using this adorable set by {ippity}! If you don't have it already and would like to add it to your collection just send me an e-mail and I can help you with that. Or you can go to the Unity website and order directly from the site! Very easy, just be sure to pick a chick and then you will be able to order from the site!

Have a great day! And Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Angie!
      And thank you for stopping by!
      Hugs,
      Mary

      Delete
  2. This is a REALLY cute card! I love how bright and cheerful it is...IT makes me smile looking at it, so I bet whoever is lucky enough to receive is absolutely going to feel HAPPY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. The way you colored the birds on the back of the image is so cool!! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete