Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A receipe page!

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a recipe page to share with you! It is a challenge that Unity Stamps has for National Scrapbooking Day which was last Saturday.
I have wanted to start  recipe books for my daughters for quite some time so this was just what I needed to get me started! They each have their own favorites,so I will try to personalize them.

The first one that  I did is my youngest daughter's favorite sauce....a Bolognese meat sauce that I found on food TV years ago by Emeril Lagasse, It is really good!  :D

The base is kraft card stock and the dp and journaling cards are from October Afternoon. The stamps are Unity stamp co. "Kitchen Logic" and "Homemade by"...the apron and oven are from kitchen logic and the plate of spaghetti and meatballs ( above the cow) are from homemade by. The ink is tuxedo black and cantaloupe by memento.
Since not all of the directions would fit on one journaling card, I used a second and slide it under the first,using the oven as a kind of tab to pull it out from underneath.

I had wanted to put a picture of the dish, however I didn't think I could put it on this page, it is already quite busy!
I think I will take one and put it on the back side of the page. I will put these in an album with clear page protectors, that way she could see a picture on the back .Maybe one of all of us around enjoying it together! The opening is on the side so she can slide her hand in to pull out the card.


Thank you for stopping by today. I know your time is precious,and I so appreciate it!
 I have a couple more cards to share with you this week, so I will be back tomorrow!
Until then Have a Beautiful Day!

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this??? I love your slide out oven! What a creative way to add more of the directions. Fabulous job!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute :) I love that oven stamp, why don't I have that yet?! LOL! and I love the way you used it to make the pull out tag.

    ReplyDelete