Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pre-Orders Now Being Accepted!!

I am so excited to finally be able to show you all the NEW RELEASE from {ippity}! The stamps will be available to start shipping on June 5th, But you can pre-order now!
I have the sets ordered and Unity started shipping today, so I will be able to start shipping on the 5th! I really think there is something for everyone in this release,and I really love them! I hope you will as well!
If you have any questions, or would like to pre-order them just sent me an e-mail and I will get back to you right away!  maryscreativejourney@gmail.com                            
                                                                                                                                                                            
Friends + Flowers + Priceless  18.00$


My True Joy 18.00$





The Best 25.00$

 
New Season New Wonder 18.00$
                                                                    



The Man 6.00$
I think these will be so much fun to work with! Can't wait to get them in my hands, and I can't wait to see what you all do with them as well!


Blessings and Hugs,
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment