Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Sneak Peak from Tonight's Release Party!

Hi Everyone!

Are you all as excited as we are about the New {ippity} Release Party Tonight!?

You will be able to join in on all the Fun and Excitement here on Split Coast Stampers!
There will be Games, Prizes,a lot of Chatter with the Artista being featured this month Angie Blom,and with Angela! Our Fearless Leader!! And I think there will be a special sale or offer going on as well! :D

I am just going to show you a Sneak Peak from one of the sets that I have worked with already, and I LOVE it! I will tell you that this is a page from my New Art Journal that I am working on! I will reveal the rest of it this evening during the Release Party! I hope that you will join us at 7pm (central time)!



Until then, Have a Great Day!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment