Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finally Home!

Hi Everyone!
Just got home from the hospital and wanted to say hello!
I fell last Friday and I broke my Tibia in 2 place and my fibula in 1. they did surgery last Saturday and inserted a rod into the Tibia. All I can say is Ladies,make sure you get your calcium and vit.D!! :)

I do have all the new releases from {ippity} that were released on the 5th of Sept. I hope to have some samples up for you soon!!

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes!


Blessings and Hugs,
Mary
.

2 comments:

  1. OH my Mary...I hope you are doing well! Please take care of yourself and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please take care of yourself. hope that leg heals quickly. hugs

    ReplyDelete