Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Release Day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Please see below for Sales info and a Special offer!

Sorry I have been away for a while,but I am back now! :D

And in time for our August Release day!
We are releasing 2 New Sets today,they are:
               Loads of Love with a MSRP of:6.00$
and for the versatility of this set that is a deal!
Our second set if Make your Mark, with an msrp of: 18.00

Aren't they fun!

I have two samples to share with you!

The first is Loads of Love, which I used GinaK pure luxury card stock and the design paper is from Jillibean soup, Watermelon Gazpacho.







The second sample I have actually uses a set from the July release Thankful for You
 and the background stamp from the new release Make your Mark. I used Tim Holtz stains and distress ink. The images are stamped with Memento tuxedo black. The whole tag was sprayed with several different glimmer mist! So much FUN!! :)






I hope that you like these samples,as well as the New Releases! My {ippity} Page is updated and you can find the tab at the top of this page.
My current sales price is 5% off the listed msrp. PLUS you will receive a 6x6 FREE sample pack of design paper to use for cards, scrapbooking or paper projects!
ALSO for a limited time you will receive FREE random {ippity} stamps! These stamps are the same ones that you find in our kits,but they are random. I will try to send yo stamps that will work with  your {ippity} stamp purchase.
If you are interested in any of these sets or have any question please e-mail me at
maryscreativejourney@gmail.com
Have a great weekend everyone!

May you be Blessed!
Hugs,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your loads of love card!!! Too cute and the thankful for you tag is gorgeous!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary- FAB new sets and love the laundry card- SOOO cute!! Thanks so much for your kind words and offers of prayers- I soooo appreciate it! I will take all the positive thoughts and prayers offered!! I have surgery next week and then it all begins! take care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete