Please Join us for our Next NEW RELEASE Blog Hop on April 12th!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!

Hello Everyone!!

Well another Fantastic {ippity} release is here!
Check out all the releases http://http//www.unityopportunity.blogspot.com/ !


My order is on it's way and should be here soon! Can't wait!
These are adorable and versatile sets and work so well together and with the previous sets as well.
So take a look and see which ones you need to add to your collection!
Just send me an e-mail, I will send you an invoice thru paypal, and get them out to you as soon as I have them!

I am going to continue my 30% off sale on the previous releases so that you can add them to your collection along with the new ones!
3$ flat rate shipping and a FREE paper pack as well!! A 4x4 or 6x6 set of DP from this release or previous releases from the {ippity} paper packs. ( just let me know which you prefer)


Since we can now show you all the wonderful images and I am home from an incredible vacation, I will be updating my {ippity} page today in between catching up on laundry and all that stuff!

Hope to have my samples to show you by next week!
Until then,
Blessings and Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment